Rather than ship your empty cartridges back to our warehouse, we suggest that you find a local recycling facility for proper disposal. It's not only better for the environment to keep them local, we've found it's more convenient for our customers. Most major office supply retailers will accept old or recycled cartridges, or direct you towards a resource that will accept them. To find the closest recycling facility in your area, visit Earth911.com. Just search by material type (ink or toner) and your zipcode!
Articles in this section
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- Will I have to pay sales or use tax on my order?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Is your website secured?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?
- I do not want to use my credit card; do you accept other payment methods?
- If I pay online who has access to my info?