Ideally, your cartridges should be stored in an upright position at room temperature. During shipment, cartridges may be placed in various positions and this can cause the ink to settle at the opposite end of the cartridge, which may result in printing issues. For optimal performance, before using your cartridge, place it in the upright position for a few hours to allow the ink to move to the bottom of the cartridge. This will let the ink pass through the sponge, allowing the cartridge to print properly.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- How should I handle my cartridge?
- What is the best way to store my cartridges?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I am getting a new printer, what do I do with my old one?
- How do I find the manual for my printer?
- What is a printer driver and where do I find it?
- Where do I find my Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)?
- Why didn't my cartridge print the full amount of pages? Why was the yield lower than what was quoted online?