Remanufactured inkjet cartridges are original printer-brand cartridges that have been through one cycle of service before undergoing a professional remanufacturing process. These cartridges and their print heads are (1) thoroughly cleaned and filled with a high quality equivalent ink formulation, (2) checked to ensure they have the correct internal atmospheric pressure, (3) inspected for any possible shell leakages, (4) tested to ensure that the electrical circuitry is operational, and (5) undergo and pass a lengthy print test. Only cartridges that pass our rigorous inspection process and meet our high standards become LD-brand remanufactured cartridges.
Articles in this section
- Can I order by check?
- Is your website secured?
- Will I have to pay sales or use tax on my order?
- Does the free shipping apply to Canada orders too?
- Every time I add a second item to my shopping cart the first item disappears. What is wrong?
- Do you offer any types of discounts?
- If a coupon forces my order to go under the free shipping threshold will I still get free shipping?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?
- What is the shelf life of compatible brand ink cartridges?