Place the clogged cartridge in about ¼ - ½ inch of warm water for a few minutes. When you see the ink start to slowly leak out, take the cartridge out of the water and dry it using a soft cloth or Q-tip. Place the cartridge back inside your printer and run the print head cleaning utility that comes with your printer software. You may have to run the print head cleaning function 2-4 times before print quality is reestablished. If your print head is damaged you will have to buy a new cartridge, as print heads cannot be repaired.
Articles in this section
- Can I order by check?
- Is your website secured?
- Will I have to pay sales or use tax on my order?
- Does the free shipping apply to Canada orders too?
- Every time I add a second item to my shopping cart the first item disappears. What is wrong?
- Do you offer any types of discounts?
- If a coupon forces my order to go under the free shipping threshold will I still get free shipping?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?
- What is the shelf life of compatible brand ink cartridges?