A printer driver is software that comes with your printer. Once installed on your computer, drivers covert the information that different programs make into printable formats for your printer. Without drivers, printers wouldn’t know how to resize and reorganize information from webpages to fit onto whatever size of paper that you use in your printer. Printer drivers are basically there to tell your printer how to make what you end up seeing on the page look as close as possible to what you see on your screen.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- How should I handle my cartridge?
- What is the best way to store my cartridges?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I am getting a new printer, what do I do with my old one?
- How do I find the manual for my printer?
- What is a printer driver and where do I find it?
- Where do I find my Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)?
- Why didn't my cartridge print the full amount of pages? Why was the yield lower than what was quoted online?