No. The cartridge sets can not be mixed. We have price breaks on the individual colors so you can order them individually to get better prices.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- How can I get dried ink out of my inkjet print head so I can continue to print?
- Why am I getting an error message when I install my new cartridge?
- Why does it say my cartridge is empty when I install it?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger than the one that's already in my printer?
- Will my warranty be voided if I refill my cartridges?
- Why don't you carry Epson refill kits?
- Does the letter at the end of the HP inkjet cartridge part number matter?
- Some cartridges come in big sets for example, 4 black and 2 of each color. Can the cartridges be mixed around within the set so that we can get more of one color than others?