Compatible and remanufactured cartridges are being produced in a less expensive way which translates into a less expensive product for the customer. The cost of creating new cartridges from raw material falls heavily on the original manufacturer. Even in consideration of our extensive and detailed system of cleaning and repair, the costs associated with remanufactured and 100% compatible products are significantly lower than OEM's.
Articles in this section
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- Will I have to pay sales or use tax on my order?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Is your website secured?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?
- I do not want to use my credit card; do you accept other payment methods?
- If I pay online who has access to my info?