Compatible and remanufactured cartridges are being produced in a less expensive way which translates into a less expensive product for the customer. The cost of creating new cartridges from raw material falls heavily on the original manufacturer. Even in consideration of our extensive and detailed system of cleaning and repair, the costs associated with remanufactured and 100% compatible products are significantly lower than OEM's.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- How should I handle my cartridge?
- What is the best way to store my cartridges?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I am getting a new printer, what do I do with my old one?
- How do I find the manual for my printer?
- What is a printer driver and where do I find it?
- Where do I find my Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)?
- Why didn't my cartridge print the full amount of pages? Why was the yield lower than what was quoted online?