Some of the aesthetic differences in online images and the products that customers receive exist to avoid confusion of brands. Other differences are caused by replacement of parts and similar factors that affect the appearance but not the performance of your cartridge.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- How can I get dried ink out of my inkjet print head so I can continue to print?
- Why am I getting an error message when I install my new cartridge?
- Why does it say my cartridge is empty when I install it?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger than the one that's already in my printer?
- Will my warranty be voided if I refill my cartridges?
- Why don't you carry Epson refill kits?
- Does the letter at the end of the HP inkjet cartridge part number matter?
- Some cartridges come in big sets for example, 4 black and 2 of each color. Can the cartridges be mixed around within the set so that we can get more of one color than others?