Never touch the electronic print head with any abrasive material. Use care when setting your cartridges down and do not place the print head in contact with any surface besides the designated contact points in the appropriate printer slot.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- How should I handle my cartridge?
- What is the best way to store my cartridges?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I am getting a new printer, what do I do with my old one?
- How do I find the manual for my printer?
- What is a printer driver and where do I find it?
- Where do I find my Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)?
- Why didn't my cartridge print the full amount of pages? Why was the yield lower than what was quoted online?