Orders shipping to Canada will ship Priority Mail according to the rate chart found here. Due to higher restrictions, safe guards, and customs inspections, orders can take up to 6-12 business days to arrive. Unfortunately, Canadian shipments do not have tracking numbers. Usually light orders take 6-7 days while heavier orders take longer. Customers are responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by Canadian Customs.
Articles in this section
- What if the carrier lost my package?
- How long does standard shipping take?
- My package never got delivered. Now what?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Has my package shipped?
- If I place the order today, when will you ship?
- How long will it take to get my package?
- Do you offer expedited shipping and how much does it cost?
- What carrier do you use to ship?
- If a coupon forces my order to go under the free shipping threshold will I still get free shipping?