The amount of times a cartridge can be refilled depends, in part, on the care taken during the refill process and its storage condition, as well as the state of the inkjet print head. Until the print head wears out you can continue to recycle your empty cartridges. Generally, you can expect to refill your empty OEM cartridge between 2-6 times.
Articles in this section
- Can I order by check?
- Is your website secured?
- Will I have to pay sales or use tax on my order?
- Does the free shipping apply to Canada orders too?
- Every time I add a second item to my shopping cart the first item disappears. What is wrong?
- Do you offer any types of discounts?
- If a coupon forces my order to go under the free shipping threshold will I still get free shipping?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?
- What is the shelf life of compatible brand ink cartridges?